Dexter Axle, the leading manufacturer of trailer axles and trailer brakes for over 50 years, announces the release of a lift kit option for select Torflex axles. The lift kit will raise your trailer 2.63".
Trucks are getting taller and taller, this causes the fifth wheel trailers to ride with the tongue up. This can cause premature wearing of the axles and affect how the trailer pulls behind your truck. This lift kit is easy to install and will help make your trailer ride level.
- Kit Includes enough parts to raise one #10 Dexter Torflex Axle
- Will ONLY work with Dexter Torflex Axle
- Trailer must have side mount hangers for lift kit to work
- Raises trailer 2.63"
- Kit Includes: Two Lift Kit Blocks plus all required bolts, nuts and washers
- Instructions included with kit
- #10 brackets, top mounting holes 8" center to center
- #10 brackets, side mounting holes 8" center to center
- #10 width of top bracket (part of axle bracket that touches the bottom of the frame): 2.5"
- #10 length of bracket on axle: 10"
- #10 tube size: 2.62" x 2.62" square
- Do not use with 3" tall high profile brackets. Can only be used with Low profile and 1" High Profile Brackets
5 Reviews announcement
Shipped amazingly fast and install went smooth! Thanks Croft for the great price!
Looked all over for this. At Croft it was half the price as compared to another camper products store. Came with great instructions. Went on easily and I was really impressed with the outcome. If I can do this anyone can.
Perfect fit, rugged product, great instructions, easy installation, priced well below the competition, fast delivery. What's not to like!
First of all, the service, price and shipping from Croft was first class. The product was exactly as described and fit perfectly.