Dexter Axle, the leading manufacturer of trailer axles and trailer brakes for over 50 years, announces the release of a lift kit option for select Torflex axles. The lift kit will raise your trailer 2.63".
Trucks are getting taller and taller, this causes the fifth wheel trailers to ride with the tongue up. This can cause premature wearing of the axles and affect how the trailer pulls behind your truck. This lift kit is easy to install and will help make your trailer ride level.
- Kit Includes enough parts to raise one #9 Dexter Torflex Axle
- Will ONLY work with Dexter Torflex Axle
- Trailer must have side mount hangers for lift kit to work
- Raises trailer 2.63"
- Kit Includes: Two Lift Kit Blocks plus all required bolts, nuts and washers
- Instructions included with kit
- #9 brackets, top mounting holes 7-3/4" center to center
- #9 brackets, side mounting holes 8" center to center
- #9 width of top bracket (part of axle bracket that touches the bottom of the frame): 2"
- #9 length of bracket on axle: 10"
- #9 tube size: 2.17" x 2.17" square
- Do not use with 3" tall high profile brackets. Can only be used with Low profile and 1" High Profile Brackets
2 Reviews announcement
This was easy to install but make sure you look at the nuts as they are a locking nut, not mismatched hardware like other reviews state. To of the flats on the nuts have serrations to indicate the locking feature side of the nut. Very easy to overlook and not called out in the instructions.
The Dexter spacers where exactly what we needed. However, the hardware that came with the spacers was incorrectly matched. the bolts and nuts were not compatible with each other. the nut would go on but for only a few turns then bind up. I had to go to HomeDepot to get the correct nuts to match the bolt you shipped. Not very pleased with the additional cost and irritation.