Dexter Axle, the leading manufacturer of trailer axles and trailer brakes for over 50 years, announces the release of a lift kit option for select Torflex axles. The lift kit will raise your trailer 3.13".
Trucks are getting taller and taller, this causes the fifth wheel trailers to ride with the tongue up. This can cause premature wearing of the axles and affect how the trailer pulls behind your truck. This lift kit is easy to install and will help make your trailer ride level.
- Kit Includes enough parts to raise two #12 Dexter Torflex Axles
- Will ONLY work with Dexter Axles
- Trailer must have side mount hangers for the lift kit to work
- Raises Trailer 3.13"
- Kit Includes: Two Lift Kit Blocks plus all required bolts, nuts and washers
- Instructions included with kit
- #12 brackets, top mounting holes 9" center to center
- #12 brackets, side mounting holes 9.5" center to center
- #12 width of top bracket (part of axle bracket that touches the bottom of the frame): 2.5"
- #12 length of bracket on axle: 12"
- #12 tube size: 3.5" x 3.5" square
- Do not use with 3" tall high profile brackets. Can only be used with Low profile and 1" High Profile Brackets
1 Review announcement
Received as ordered. Best buy on line that i could find for this product. Best on line description also. Installed on 2002 Pace Shadow GT 28ft. Only issue was that the round holes on the back of the plates needed to be elongated to match the holes on the trailer. About 5 minutes a hole with a dremel did the trick. Also had to add a splice to the brake wires. Took longer than expected, but worth the effort. Already pulled to tire shop for some new shoes - ready for winter runs to the Ca desert .