Dexter Axle, the leading manufacturer of trailer axles and trailer brakes for over 50 years, announces the release of a lift kit option for select Torflex axles. The lift kit will raise your trailer 3.13".
Trucks are getting taller and taller, this causes the fifth wheel trailers to ride with the tongue up. This can cause premature wearing of the axles and affect how the trailer pulls behind your truck. This lift kit is easy to install and will help make your trailer ride level.
- Kit Includes enough parts to raise two #12 Dexter Torflex Axles
- Will ONLY work with Dexter Axles
- Must have side mount hangers for the lift kit to work
- Raises Trailer 3.13"
- Kit Includes: Two Lift Kit BLocks plus all required bolts, nuts and washers
- Instructions included with kit
- #12 brackets, top mounting holes 9" center to center
- #12 brackets, side mounting holes 9.5" center to center
- #12 width of top bracket (part of axle bracket that touches the bottom of the frame): 2.5"
- #12 length of bracket on axle: 12"
- #12 tube size: 3.5" x 3.5" square
- Do not use with 3" tall high profile brackets. Can only be used with Low profile and 1" High Profile Brackets