LED's (Light Emitting Diodes) are devices that have no moving parts, no bulbs that burn out or break, and have no toxic gasses. LED devices do provide longer lasting performance, are more energy efficient, require lower voltages to operate, and increase the light fixture efficiency.
Functions as both clearance and side marker light when mounted at a 45 degree angle. Requires "top-mount" positioning to meet DOT requirements for PC rating.
- 1" Round Raised Sealed LED Light
- Lens Color: Smoke
- Color: Amber
- 1 Diode
- Includes Black PVC Grommet
- Functions as Clearance/Side Marker
- PC/P2 output exceeds FMVSS 108 specifications
- Hardwired with 8" of wire
- Includes mounting grommet
- Grommet Hole Size: .75"
- Diameter: 1.06"
- Depth: .63"
- Replacement Grommet, Part No. 171-18