Biker Bar is a totally unique concept and a complete departure from the cumbersome straps, chocks, and bolt-on systems that can be ineffective, unsightly and cause damage to paint, chrome and leather finishes.
Your motorcycle's suspension is not stressed. When the rider dismounts, the bike's suspension system remains slightly compressed, exerting just the right amount of upward pressure to maintain rigid stability without stressing the suspension components. A bike secured with a Biker Bar becomes an extension of the trailer’s suspension system, instead of amplifying it as an active bike suspension system would. Let your trailer suspension do the work.
- Load and Unload your Harley Davidson in less than a minute by yourself. No assistance needed.
- Drive over steep, pitched terrain with your bike securely latched
- Adjustable clamping bar with neoprene lined clamps prevent scratches
- Always remove clamping bar when not trailering
- Latching system easily unbolts from the trailer without crawling underneath, freeing up your trailer for other things
- Can be mounted in your garage for safely storing your bike
- Works with all Harley Davidson motorcycles with factory painted frames
- Six 1/4" increments of vertical adjustment to accomodate different motorcycle models
MC2304- Harley Davidson Touring
Diameter Frame Tube: 1.375" - 1.5"
Width: 10" - 14.5"
CUSTOM 1-1/2" Custom Frames Only