Add instant air ride towing to your pickup and camper with the Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer™ for W-D hitches. Easily bolts to your existing weight distribution head. The air hitch for a load leveling hitch absorbs the road shock and cushions the chucking, tugs, and jerks you feel when towing a camper and pickup with a weight distribution system. Fits most major brands of weight distribution hitches. The built-in air bag, along with the 4 bump cushions, direct the rock shock through the airbag, still allowing your weight-distribution hitch to work as intended, giving a smoother and safer ride for you, your pickup, camper, and its contents. Plus the additional advantage of the Shocker Hitch for your weight distribution hitch is your ability to adjust air pressure up or down when towing different weights for the best ride and load control. Fits pickup trucks only: this is designed for pulling with a pickup truck – it will not work with SUVs/CUVs with coil-over springs in the rear.
- Add bolt-on air ride towing to your pickup and camper with an equalizer, weight-distribution hitch in minutes (easily bolt your existing weight-distribution head to air equalizer)
- Air equalizer absorbs the road shock and cushions the ride when towing a camper with a weight-distribution hitch
- Fits pickup trucks only, it will not work with SUV/CUV’s with coil over springs in the rear
- Built-in air bag + 4 bump cushions direct the road shock through the airbag, featuring built-in height adjustment plus weight adjustable — just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and its contents
- Fits and bolts to most major brands of weight-distribution hitch heads: Fastway E2, Equalizer, Reese, Husky, Pro Series, Torklift, Blue OX, Camco Eaz Lift and Curt round bar, Curt trutrack and trunnion head; measure your head, the air equalizer fits heads that have 2-1/2” center to center or 3-3/4” center to center bolt hole patterns (does not work with Anderson chain style weight-distribution hitch)
- Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market
- Absorbs the thumps and bumps, no more jarring every time you cross a section divider on a rough road or concrete highway
- Shocker air equalizer hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers
- Absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection, greatly reducing the chances of breaking welds and doing other damage to your equipment and cargo
- The air ride equalizer for a weight distribution system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing, giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and camper
- Adds life to your pickup and camper by reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame
- Shank Size: 2"
- Rise: 5"
- Drop: 4"
- Gross Towing Weight (GTW): 12,000 lb
- Tongue Weight (TW): 1,200 lb