The original air bumper hitch. Add instant air ride towing to your pickup and trailer with the Shocker Air Receiver Hitch with adjustable combo ball mount with both a 2” hitch ball and a 2-5/16” hitch ball with a 1/2” to 4-1/2” Drop. Shocker Hitch air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shocker absorbing hitch is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your pickup truck and trailer that channels the road shock through the built in airbag. This shock absorbing ball mount takes the bumps, jerks, tugs and roughness out of trailer towing and cushions your ride and overall towing experience. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. The combo multi-ball mount features welded hitch balls for superior strength and the combo ball mount comes in a clear zinc plated finish. Works great on pickup trucks. The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10” between mounting pin and ball center. The advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Fits standard 3” receivers.
- Air ride towing technology with a HD built-in air spring to cushion the ride and absorb road shock for smoother, safer towing
- Built-in airbag absorbs road shock and reduces trailer sway; dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance
- 8 Adjustment holes with flip around combo ball with 1/2” to 4-1/2” drop
- Combo ball mount tow rating: 2-5/16” ball rated at 20,000 lb and 2” ball rated at 10,000 lb
- Airbags are adjustable for weight — just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents
- Shocker air hitch absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers, greatly reducing the chances of breaking welds and other long term damage to your equipment and cargo
- Includes two hitch pin holes for length adjustability
- Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches
- Kit includes: complete Shocker air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built-in air bag and dual bump cushions, combo ball mount and two D-handle ball mount hitch pins
Safety Notice: the Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, hitch and ball rating, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing (2” Ball is 10,000 lb GTW and 1,000 lb TW / 2-5/16” Ball is 20,000 lb GTW and 2,000 lb TW)
- Shank Size: 3"
- Ball Sizes: 2" & 2-5/16"
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW): 20,000 lb
- Tongue Weight (TW): 2,000 lb
- Mount Finish: Textured Matte Black