This Fulton winch has a high strength, embossed frame that is zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Capacity: 1,300 lb*
- Gear Ratio: 4.1:1
- Handle Length: 8"
- Comfort Grip Handle for Ease of Cranking
- Max. Mechanical Adv.: 49:1**
- Ratchet Type: Two Way
- Maximum Rope Storage: 30’ x 5/16"
- Maximum Strap Storage: 20’ x 2"
- Hub Size: 3/4"
- Hand Brake: No
- Rope and Strap Sold Separately
- Replacement Handle, Part No. 501106
- * Capacity is based on direct lift on first layer of recommended rope, strap or cable. The winch must be derated as additional layers are used. Derate the capacity 10% per additional layer of rope, strap, or cable.
- ** Max. Mech. Adv. is based on first layer of recommended line on the drum. For maximum efficiency use only the amount of line required.
- WARNING: Fulton winches are not designed to be a human hoist. NEVER operate when there are persons positioned on or under the load being moved. Fulton single speed and two speed winches are designed for boat trailer and other pulling applications which require the freewheeling feature of ratchet type winches. If moving loads requiring lifting, or positive load control in both directions, choose an Automatic Brake Winch such as Part No. 143200