Fulton’s K Series winch offers a self-activating automatic brake that holds the load securely when the crank handle is released. No minimum line load is needed to activate the brake or pay out cable from the winch.
- Capacity: 1,500 lb*
- Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
- Handle Length: 11"
- Comfort Grip Handle for Ease of Cranking
- Zinc Plated for Maximum Corrosion Resistance
- Max. Mechanical Adv.: 32:1**
- Ratchet Type: Automatic Brake
- Maximum Cable Storage: 70’ x 1/4"
- Hub Size: 2-1/2"
- Cable Sold Separately
- Replacement Handle, Part No. 501108
- * Capacity is based on direct lift on first layer of recommended rope, strap or cable. The winch must be derated as additional layers are used. Derate the capacity 10% per additional layer of rope, strap, or cable.
- ** Max. Mech. Adv. is based on first layer of recommended line on the drum. For maximum efficiency use only the amount of line required.
- WARNING: Fulton winches are not designed to be a human hoist. NEVER operate when there are persons positioned on or under the load being moved. Fulton single speed and two speed winches are designed for boat trailer and other pulling applications which require the freewheeling feature of ratchet type winches. If moving loads requiring lifting, or positive load control in both directions, choose an Automatic Brake Winch.