*** This product may not be ordered thru our website and must ship freight line truck, please call us at 1-800-426-8159 to order and for a quote on shipping ***
Flatbed/Flatbed Dump Hitch Plate Bumper
Hitch plate for Cab and Chassis with Nominal 34" frame width
The Flatbed/Flatbed Dump Hitch Plate Bumper with 2-1/2 Inch Receiver from Buyers Products is uniquely designed to accommodate the longer overhang of flatbeds and flatbed dump trucks, while still providing ICC bumper protection.
This versatile product is designed to handle a wide range of towing needs. The hitch can handle loads up to 20,000 lb loads. It includes two forged D-rings for safety chains and a pre-punched hole that fits standard electrical connectors. It has a black powder-coated finish for corrosion resistance.
Ready to mount on Ford F-350, F-450 and F-550 cab and chassis trucks with nominal 34 in. frame width. Drilling required for GM trucks. It should be both welded and bolted to the frame, with a minimum of two 3 in. welds per side.
- Note: Please consult vehicle/chassis owner's manual prior to installation. Take all safety precautions to protect the electrical components of the vehicle and/or chassis.
- Universal Fit Provides ICC Bumper Protection
- Finish: Corrosion-resistant powder coating
- Capacity: 20,000 lb
- Includes Two 5/8" Forged D-Rings with Brackets
- Pre-punched Hole Fits Multiple Electrical Adapters
- 2-1/2" Receiver Tube
- Height: 16.18"
- Total Width: 62.00"
- Made in the USA
- Standard Mounting Holes for Ford F-350, F-450, and F-550; Drilling required for GM Trucks
- MUST SHIP FREIGHT TRUCK - call for shipping charges