This is the first Two Speed gearbox designed with a Drop Leg Jack in mind. BULLDOG's Two Speed square jack makes cranking easier when fully loaded and faster when unloaded. In low gear, the ratio delivers full lifting power at a super-smooth, easy-lifting 27.7 turns per 1" of travel. In high gear, the cranking ratio is a speedy 9 turns per 1" of travel, the fastest in its weight class. Designed for today's standard agricultural, construction and industrial trailer applications.
- Maixmum Support Capacity: 12,000 lb
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 10,000 lb
- Handle Style: Sidewind
- Lift Travel: 12.5"
- Drop Leg Travel: 13.5"
- Total Travel: 26.0"
- Extended Height: 54.6"
- Retracted Height: 28.5"
- High Gear: 9 turns per 1"
- Low Gear: 27.7 turns per 1"
- Gearbox Style: Planetary
- 4" Square Outer Tube, 7-Gauge Superior Alloy Steel
- Drop Leg Pull Pin Position: To the SIDE
- Handle Sold Separately, Part No. 15181
- Finish: Painted Outer Tube, Inner Tube and Drop Leg