10” Dexter Right Hand Hydraulic Free-Backing Brake Assembly
- 3,500 lb Capacity per Axle
- Dexter 10" x 2-1/4" Right Hand Assembly
- Free Backing Uni Servo
- Use with 5 on 4-1/2 Hub and Drum through 6 on 5-1/2 Hub and Drum
- Fits Standard 4 Bolt Mounting Flange- 2.75" x 2.75"
- For Use with 13" through 15" Wheels
- Replacement Right hand Wheel Cylinder Assembly Available, Part No. 1907
- Shoe Replacement Kit for one wheel, Part No. 71393
- Mounting Hardware Sold Separately, Part No. 4-7161G5
- Line Kits Available: 80881, 80883, 80891 and 80893
After replacement of brakes, the brakes must be re-burnished to seat the new components. This should be done by applying the brakes 20-30 times from an initial speed of 40 mph, slowing the vehicle to 20 mph. Allow ample time for the brakes to cool between applications. This procedure allows the new brake shoes to seat in to the drum surface.