The Echo™ brake control is truly a brake control for the modern age. It plugs into your vehicle and wirelessly connects to your smartphone, allowing you to control and monitor all trailer brake activity right from your own device. It comes with a customizable app for Apple or Android phones, a portable design to easily switch between vehicle-trailer combinations and a durable, weather-resistant construction. Most things in this day and age can be accessed or controlled from a smartphone. With the Echo™, that includes your trailer brakes. Echo™ is powered by a Bluetooth-enabled system that connects right to your smartphone. Your phone becomes the brake control monitoring unit in the cab of your vehicle. There is no need for extra modules, controls, buttons or knobs. The Echo™ brake control has one of the easiest installations in the industry. It simply plugs into the standard 7-way RV blade socket at the rear of your vehicle and provides a socket to plug in the trailer harness. It Ts into the connection, going between the vehicle and trailer plugs, and it is completely non-invasive. It also features automatic calibration to help eliminate setup requirements.
The Echo™ trailer brake controller comes with a custom-designed app that can be downloaded for iOS or Android OS phones. With this app, the wireless brake control is able to connect to your smartphone and display brake control settings and activity. It also sends you status updates and allows you to receive incoming calls while the app is running.
With its compact design and simple, plug-and-play installation, the Echo™ is extremely portable. You can easily transfer it between vehicles and use it with multiple trailers, as long as the vehicle and trailer have a 7-way RV blade connector. The Echo™ app allows you to store multiple vehicle-trailer profiles, making ideal for commercial fleets.
Because the Echo™ trailer brake controller is made to be outside the vehicle, we engineered it for maximum weather resistance. It is constructed with a potted enclosure, meaning the inside of the unit is filled with an epoxy resin that seals off the internal components from moisture and the elements. This ensures long-lasting operation in spite of rain, snow, dirt, mud and more. The Echo™ also has a soft locking tab for connecting to the 7-way RV blade plugs. This tab helps reduce vibrations and improves connectivity.
The Echo™ brake control operates using a triple-axis motion-sensing accelerometer -- an integrated circuit that produces smooth, safe stops every time. It is compatible with two to four trailer brakes (one to two axles) and can be used with low-voltage or PWM wiring systems. Echo™ is also compatible with cruise control and ABS brakes and has built-in reverse-polarity protection and short-circuit protection. It is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Wireless, portable design allows for easy transfer from one vehicle to another
- Bluetooth connection to control all brake settings from your smartphone
- Custom-designed app monitors brake activity and sends status updates
- Non-invasive, plug-and-play install between vehicle-trailer 7-way connectors
- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer for highly responsive, smooth stops
- Stores multiple user and vehicle-trailer profiles
- Multi-color LED indicates power, trailer detection and wireless connectivity
- Potted enclosure seals off electronics from the elements for lasting durability
- Soft locking tab reduces vibration and improves connection
- Automatic calibration reduces setup requirements
- Downloadable app available for Apple iOS and Android OS
- Allows incoming calls to be received while app is running
- Compatible with low-voltage systems, PWM systems, ABS and cruise control
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Warning: Avoid distracted driving. Only make adjustments when the vehicle is stationary.
- Operates 2-4 trailer brakes at a time (1-2 axles)
- Patent pending