The Echo™ trailer brake controller comes with a custom-designed app that can be downloaded for iOS or Android OS phones. With this app, the wireless brake control is able to connect to your smartphone and display brake control settings and activity. It also sends you status updates and allows you to receive incoming calls while the app is running.
With its compact design and simple, plug-and-play installation, the Echo™ is extremely portable. You can easily transfer it between vehicles and use it with multiple trailers, as long as the vehicle and trailer have a 7-way RV blade connector. The Echo™ app allows you to store multiple vehicle-trailer profiles, making ideal for commercial fleets.
Because the Echo™ trailer brake controller is made to be outside the vehicle, we engineered it for maximum weather resistance. It is constructed with a potted enclosure, meaning the inside of the unit is filled with an epoxy resin that seals off the internal components from moisture and the elements. This ensures long-lasting operation in spite of rain, snow, dirt, mud and more. The Echo™ also has a soft locking tab for connecting to the 7-way RV blade plugs. This tab helps reduce vibrations and improves connectivity.
The Echo™ brake control operates using a triple-axis motion-sensing accelerometer -- an integrated circuit that produces smooth, safe stops every time. It is compatible with two to four trailer brakes (one to two axles) and can be used with low-voltage or PWM wiring systems. Echo™ is also compatible with cruise control and ABS brakes and has built-in reverse-polarity protection and short-circuit protection. It is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Wireless, portable design allows for easy transfer from one vehicle to another
- Bluetooth connection to control all brake settings from your smartphone
- Custom-designed app monitors brake activity and sends status updates
- Non-invasive, plug-and-play install between vehicle-trailer 7-way connectors
- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer for highly responsive, smooth stops
- Stores multiple user and vehicle-trailer profiles
- Multi-color LED indicates power, trailer detection and wireless connectivity
- Potted enclosure seals off electronics from the elements for lasting durability
- Soft locking tab reduces vibration and improves connection
- Automatic calibration reduces setup requirements
- Downloadable app available for Apple iOS and Android OS
- Allows incoming calls to be received while app is running
- Compatible with low-voltage systems, PWM systems, ABS and cruise control
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Warning: Avoid distracted driving. Only make adjustments when the vehicle is stationary.
- Operates 2-4 trailer brakes at a time (1-2 axles)
- Patent pending