Demco hydraulic brake actuators are specifically designed to perform even in the harshest braking environments. The master cylinder cap has an automotive-style diaphragm for a completely enclosed brake system, preventing brake fluid contamination. The Master cylinder pushrod is covered by a rubber boot for additional dirt and moisture protection. All Demco Actuators feature composite master cylinders, preventing rust and corrosion. Common repair parts are interchangeable between models, minimizing the need for large service parts inventory.
This Actuator is for use with DISC BRAKES only.
- Demco Hydraulic Disc Brake Actuator with coupler
- Includes Spring Return part number: 07623-30
- Includes 2" eZ Latch Coupler
- For use on the Croft Auto Transport, AT7000C
- Designed to use 1/2" Mounting Bolts
- Maximum Capacity: 8,000 lb
- Maximum Vertical Load: 800 lb
- Mounting: Bolt On to flat plate
- Bolt pattern, Distance between 1st and 2nd Holes: 5-1/4"
- Bolt pattern, Distance between 2nd and 3rd holes: 5-1/4"
- Bolt pattern, Distance between 1st and 3rd holes: 10-1/2"
- Bolt pattern, Distance between the two rows of holes: 6-1/4"
- Finish: Zinc
- Made in the USA