The CROFT Original. Adjustable couplers offer the flexibility of changing the coupler height to match multiple towing vehicles. This adjustable coupler is safe, rugged and simple to operate. Its body and lip are constructed of high grade cast steel and all parts are zinc plated to resist corrosion. The CROFT AH4 is the industry leader for heavy duty applications. Do not settle for an imitation, buy the best, buy the CROFT Original.
- CROFT AH4 Adjustable Coupler with N-3 Loop Nut
- Capacity: 12,000 lb
- Fits Ball Size: 2-5/16"
- Class 4 Rating
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Simple, Safe, Rugged and Reliable
- Constructed of High Grade Cast Steel
- Mounting: Bolt Into Channel
- Channel Sold Separately, Part No. 8978, 5736, 6115 or 5960
- CROFT Coupler Repair Kit Sold Separately, Part No. HV-3
- Mounting Bolts Sold Separately, Part No. B5845G5ZC
- Mounting Nuts Sold Separately, Part No. LN58G2ZC
- Towing Note: Do Not exceed the gross trailer weight of the tow vehicle hitch or ball, or the trailer coupler, whichever is least.