This tow ring assembly includes our very own Class IV tow ring made from high grade cast steel. This rugged and reliable tow ring is zinc plated and has an inner diameter of 2-1/2". The ring thickness diameter is 1-1/4". The 6 hole channel is made from 5/16" hot rolled steel for a strong durable design. The 5 position channel comes with 2 gussets for welding to a straight or A-frame trailer tongue. This assembly allows you to change your towing hardware from a tow ring to a coupler.
- Capacity: 12,000 lb *
- Vertical Load: 1,200 lb
- Ring Inner Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Ring Thickness Diameter: 1-1/4"
- 5 Position Channel (2" Center of Hole to Center of Hole)
- 6 Hole Channel (11-1/2" Top to Bottom)
- Channel Constructed of Hot Rolled Steel
- Tow Ring Constructed of High Grade Cast Steel
- 2 Gussets are included for welding properly
- Grade 5 Bolts and Locknuts Included
* Note: The capacity above may be maintained with proper installation