Designed specifically for the rental industry, the AT7000C has the features to extend your ROI to the max. A galvanized steel finish prevents rust from forming, self-cleaning ceramic brake pads typically last 50% longer than traditional brake pads, and transport straps have been upgraded to reach a rating of 8,700 lb.
Call 1-800-426-8159 to place an order for the Croft Auto Transport trailer.
- Galvanized steel for long lasting rust free finish
- Heavy wall 4 x 4 square tube tongue
- 10ga main frame and 7ga front sill
- 12ga formed & punched auto support decking
- Heavy duty 10ga formed loading ramps with gussets
- 2” E-Z latch zinc plated Demco coupler with jack knife crumple zone
- Two Coiled safety cables
- Breakaway designed, zinc plated side wind swivel jack
- Torsion axles provide a smooth, safe ride. (Independent suspension)
- Sealed spindle/hub combination with Hub Alert decal for early heat detection
- All wheel hydraulic surge actuated disc brakes
- Groove cut self-cleaning ceramic brake pads
- Vented 10.25” rotors
- Stainless steel piston calipers with e-coat finish
- 15” x 6” white wheels with 15”-ST225/75R15 radial tires
- Four Injection molded high density polyethylene fenders with metal support structure
- Integrated ratcheting winch tie downs with 3-point 8700 lb. polyester straps
- Two - 60” Towed vehicle tie down safety chains
- Sealed rubber mounted LED stop, tail, turn and marker lights
- GVWR: 7,000 lb
- Trailer Weight: 2000 lb
- Payload: 5000 lb
- Coupler Ball Size: 2"
- Coupler Rating: 10,000 lb
- Overall Width: 102"
- Overall Length: 232"
- Overall Height: 30.5"
- Bed Height: 21"
- Inside Bed Width: 80.5"
- Width of One Rail (flat portion): 21"
- Inside Bed Length: 12'3"
- Opening between flooring boards: 39" (between flat portions of rails)
- Ramp Length (extended): 108"
- Ramp Weight: 115 lb
- Ramp lift weight (extended) 57 lb
- Ramp Angle (loading position): 8 degree
- Modular Electrical Wiring
Cars are listed in the front section with Trucks/SUV's listed in the back section.
Please note: This information has been compiled from a variety of sources and is for the "average" vehicle of each model. Ground clearance and other considerations are the sole responsibility of the user.