This Tow Dolly has been redesigned with a lower profile tray to allow low profile vehicles to load and unload easier.
Call 1-800-426-8159 to place an order for this Croft Tow Dolly
Have your Tow Dolly delivered anywhere in the 48 contiguous states and CROFT will pay the freight!
CROFT Original, built to meet the rigorous demands of heavy use. The frame is constructed of galvanized steel for strength and durability and features a tilt bed with positive automatic Locking mechanism for fast easy loading. The CROFT tow dolly, with its independent torsion suspension and pivoting turntable, provides smooth safe towing and carefree cornering. Heavy duty positive grip low profile ramps are attached for easy loading and permanent storage. Includes Hydraulic disc brakes and LED lighting.
Choice of Permanent or Removable Straps and Ratchet Action or Lever Action Ratchets for securing straps.
- Includes standard Zinc Plated Bolt-on DEMCO EZ-Latch Coupler
- Straps Ratchets Included choose between 5422 or 5432 and 5433
- 3 Point Bonnet Straps Included choose between Permanent or Removable
- Durable Steel Reinforced Poly Grey Fenders with Sealed LED Lighting
- New lower tray design allows for more clearance while loading
- Heavy Duty Positive Grip Low Profile Ramps Attached
- Fifth Wheel Pivoting Design
- Independent Torsion Suspension for Smooth, Safe Towing
- LED lighting
- Tilt-bed Galvanized Steel Frame
- Maximum Total Towed Vehicle Weight: 5,000 lb Rear Wheel Drive
- Maximum Total Towed Vehicle Weight: 4,500 lb Front Wheel Drive
- Brakes Included: Surge Disc Brakes with Hydraulic Brake Actuator
- Axle Capacity: 3,500 lb
- Coupler Ball Size: 2"
- Coupler Rating: 10,000 lb
- Maximum Towed Vehicle Tread/Body Width: 76"
- Load Range: C
- Minimum Towed Vehicle Tread/Body Width: 42"
- Tire Size: ST205/75R14
- Wheels: 14" x 5.5"
- Weight (empty): 770 lb
- Overall Width: 102"
- Overall Length: 144"
- Sealed Hubs with No Lubrication Required, 3 Year Warranty
- Automatic Lock-down when Loading
- Electrical Wiring enclosed in Conduit
- Freight Paid when Delivered within the 48 Contiguous States to a Business Address
- Tow dolly can not be delivered to a Residential Address or a Canadian Address
- Note: Tow Dolly is Shipped Disassembled. Assembly is Required
- Model: GT400
Cars are listed in the front section with Trucks/SUV's listed in the back section.
Please note: This information has been compiled from a variety of sources and is for the "average" vehicle of each model. Ground clearance and other considerations are the sole responsibility of the user.
The first two manuals are for the latest model of the Croft Tow Dolly, GT400. The third manual is for the older model GT300 Croft Tow Dolly