The possibilities are endless with the Gen-Y dual-receiver hitch designed for RVers, off-roaders or serious outdoorsmen. Dual receivers results in options for multiple applications at the same time such as using one of the top positions for a bike rack or spare tire and the lower positions for towing a trailer. Other options would be to use a bike rack on top and tow bar on the bottom or having a spare tire rack in the top position and using a cargo carrier in the bottom position. Therefore, it is a great choice for any full-size vehicle or RV and can be used with any standard 2″ ball mount, luggage rack, motorcycle carrier, cargo rack, etc. The tri-ball mount allows for the quick and easy selection of either a 1-7/8", 2" or 2-5/16" ball.
The desired height of the attachments is adjustable by simply pulling a pin and moving the ball mount to that position. Ensuring that trailers are being towed level is especially important when towing trailers with torsion axles.
- Adjustable Phantom-X Tri-Ball Mount
- Fits 2-1/2" Receiver
- Five Vertical Positions
- 1-7/8" ball rating: 10,000 lb
- 2" ball rating: 12,000 lb
- 2-5/16" ball rating: 16,000 lb
- Pintle rating: 16,000 lb
- Tongue Weight rating: 1,600 lb
- Drop Distance: 10"
- Rise Distance: 10"
- Vertical Distance between adjacent pin holes: 3", center to center
- Includes the Shank, Two Pins and Tri-Ball Mount
- Tri-Ball Mount Includes 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16" ball sizes
- Fabricated with Heavy-Duty Steel
- Sand Blasted and Coated with a Durable Powder Coat
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Adjustable
- Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch