This rotor and hub are cast and machined as a single unit. This minimizes rotor runout and improves the units balance which leads to a smoother ride. Kodiak disc brakes are easy to install when retro-fitting and/or upgrading from drum brakes. Kodiak disc brakes use brass fittings, stainless steel guide bolts and sleeves, and stainless steel pistions as standard items in their disc trailer brake calipers.
Dacromet coating offers the best value of protection for salt water applications. During standard salt spray test, rust will begin forming between 400-500 hours.
- 7.2k & 8k Hub and Rotor
- Fits 16" & larger wheels
- Bolt Pattern: 8 on 6-1/2"
- Hub/Rotor includes inner and outer races, standard polycarbonate screw-in oil cap and studs only
- Wheel Stud Size: 5/8"
- Hub/Rotor will work with grease or oil with proper seal
Bearings, Seal and Lug Nuts are NOT included with this Rotor/Hub.
- Grease Seal Required, Part No. GS42 or GS101, depending on axle seal collar dimension (one required)
- Oil Seal Required, Part No. 1010 or 1063, depending on axle seal collar dimension (one required)
- Outer Bearing Required, Part No.: 14125A (one required)
- Outer Bearing Size: 1-1/4" (1.25")
- Inner Bearing Required, Part No.: 25580 (one required)
- Inner Bearing Size: 1-3/4" (1.75")
- Wheel Nuts Not Included, Part No. WN5818R (eight required)
- Fits most manufacturer's axle