This rotor and hub are cast and machined as a single unit. This minimizes rotor runout and improves the units balance which leads to a smoother ride. Kodiak disc brakes are easy to install when retro-fitting and/or upgrading from drum brakes. Kodiak disc brakes use brass fittings, stainless steel guide bolts and sleeves, and stainless steel pistions as standard items in their disc trailer brake calipers.
Dacromet coating offers the best value of protection for salt water applications. During standard salt spray test, rust will begin forming between 400-500 hours.
- 3,500 lb Hub and Rotor
- Fits 13" - 15" wheels
- Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4-1/2"
- Hub/Rotor includes inner and outer races and studs only
Bearings, Seal, Dust Cap and Lug Nuts NOT included with Rotor/Hub
- Grease Seal Required, Part No. GS84 (one required)
- Dust Cap Required, Part No. DC1 (one required)
- Outer Bearing Required, Part No.: L44649 (one required)
- Outer Bearing Size: 1-1/16" (1.0625")
- Inner Bearing Required, Part No.: L68149 (one required)
- Inner Bearing Size: 1-3/8" (1.378")
- Wheel Nuts Not Included, Part No. F19374 (ten required)