Tail light tenders are used when pulling a vehicle behind a motorhome or other vehicles. They allow electrical signals from the towing vehicle to only send power to the lights on the towed vehicle. Electrical signals are not allowed to backfeed into the towed vehicles wiring. At the same time electrical signals from the towed vehicle are not allowed to feed back into the towing vehicle.
- 6 Amp Heavy Duty - Extra Bright Double Protecting Diode Network
- Wire from connection point to front of Towing Vehicle not included
- Black Wires are the Inputs
- Brown, Yellow or Green Wire is the Output
- Three or Four TLT3's Required per Vehicle to Wire for Tow