This Dutton- Lanison winch has a high strength, embossed frame that is zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Capacity: 1,400 lb*
- Gear Ratio: 4.4:1
- Handle Length: 9.5"
- Comfort Grip Handle for Ease of Cranking
- Maximum Mechanical Advantage: 74:1
- Ratchet Type: Ratchet In / Free Spool Out
- Maximum Cable Storage: 40’ x 1/4"
- Maximum Strap Storage: 31’ x 2"
- Hub Size: 7/8"
- Hand Brake: No
- Cable and Strap Sold Separately
- Dutton-Lanison, Part No. DL1402A
* Capacity based on direct line pull on the third layer of line on the drum. Capacity is reduced as the line builds up on the drum.
D-L Pulling winches are not recommended for lifting applications. For lifting, use a D-L brake or worm gear winch.
D-L winches are not to be used as hoists for lifting, supporting or transporting people, or for loads over areas where people could be present.