12” Dexter Free-Backing Hydraulic Brake Assembly Kit
- Kits Includes Left Brake (23-342), Right Brake (23-343) and all mounting hardware for the pair
- Use with 12" Hubs and Drums
- Fits Standard 5 Bolt Mounting Flange
- 7,000 lb Capacity per Axle
- Dexter Freebacking 12" x 2" Assemblies
After replacement of brakes, the brakes must be re-burnished to seat the new components. This should be done by applying the brakes 20-30 times from an initial speed of 40 mph, slowing the vehicle to 20 mph. Allow ample time for the brakes to cool between applications. This procedure allows the new brake shoes to seat in to the drum surface.