10” Demco Right Hand Brake Assembly
- 3,500 lb Capacity per Axle
- Marine Grade
- Uni-Servo, Single Acting Cylinder
- 10" x 2-1/4" Left Hand Assembly
- Use with 5 on 4-1/2 Hub and Drum through 6 on 5-1/2 Hub and Drum
- For Use with 13" through 15" Wheels
- Fits Standard 4 Bolt Mounting Flange- 2.75" x 2.75"
- Mounting Hardware Sold Separately, Part No. 4-7161G5
- Front Shoe Replacement Part is Available, Part No. 44459
- Rear Shoe Replacement Part is Available, Part No. 44372
- Replacement Left Wheel Cylinder Assembly Available, Part No. 1906
- Hydraulic Brake Line Kits are available, 80881,80883,80891,and 80893
After replacement of brakes, the brakes must be re-burnished to seat the new components. This should be done by applying the brakes 20-30 times from an initial speed of 40 mph, slowing the vehicle to 20 mph. Allow ample time for the brakes to cool between applications. This procedure allows the new brake shoes to seat in to the drum surface.