Demco hydraulic brake actuators are specifically designed to perform even in the harshest braking environments. The master cylinder cap has an automotive-style diaphragm for a completely enclosed brake system, preventing brake fluid contamination. The Master cylinder pushrod is covered by a rubber boot for additional dirt and moisture protection. All Demco Actuators feature composite master cylinders, preventing rust and corrosion. Common repair parts are interchangeable between models, minimizing the need for large service parts inventory.
- Demco Hydraulic DRUM Brake Actuator with Centered Channel
- 4 Hole Set 8" Channel
- Designed to use 5/8" Mounting Bolts
- Maximum Capacity: 12,500 lb
- Maximum Vertical Load: 1,250 lb
- Mounting: Bolt On Flat Surface
- Outer Case Length: 16-1/4"
- Outer Case Width: 4"
- Outer Case Height: 6-1/4"
- Finish: Black Powder Coated