The CROFT Original. Adjustable couplers offer the flexibility of changing the coupler height to match multiple towing vehicles. This adjustable coupler is safe, rugged and simple to operate. Its body and lip are constructed of high grade cast steel and all parts are zinc plated to resist corrosion. The CROFT AH3K is the work horse among coupler products. It is the choice of professionals worldwide. Do not settle for an imitation, buy the best, buy the CROFT Original.
- CROFT AH3K Adjustable Coupler with K-3 Handwheel
- Class 4 Rating
- Capacity: 7,000 lb
- Simple, Safe, Rugged and Reliable
- Constructed of High Grade Cast Steel
- Fits Ball Size: 1-7/8" and 2"
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Channel Sold Separately, Part No. 8978, 5736, 6115 or 5960
- Mounting Nuts Sold Separately, Part No. LN58G2ZC
- Mounting Bolts, Grade 5 Sold Separately, Part No. B5845G5ZC
- Mounting Bolts, Grade 8 Sold Separately, Part No. B5845G5ZC
- Mounting: Bolt Into Channel
- CROFT Coupler Repair Kit Sold Separately, Part No. KHV-3
- Towing Note: Do Not exceed the gross trailer weight of the tow vehicle hitch or ball, or the trailer coupler, whichever is least.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review announcement