Tube jacks are jacks without mounting parts attached. To attach to an A-Frame Coupler, weld the top support plate to the outer tube and bolt on to the A-Frame Coupler. Then weld the bottom support plate to the underside of the A-Frame.
- Maximum Support Capacity: 3,000 lb
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 2,000 lb
- Handle Style: Sidewind
- Travel: 15"
- Retracted Height: 23.6"
- Extended Height: 38.6"
- Mounting Style: Weld on Top and Bottom Support Plates
- Jack Tube Inner Diameter: 2"
- Jack Tube Outer Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Replacement Handle & Gear Kit: 500256
- Can be used with Extended Jack Foot, Part No. 82660
- Can be used with Jack Foot, Part No. 82650
- Can be used with Bottom Support Plate, Part No. 83670
- Finish: Painted Outer Tube and Inner Tube
- Can be used with Caster, Part No. 80552
- Can be used with Drop Leg Foot, Part No. 500190