Nev-R-Adjust brakes offer a convenient solution that saves trailer owners the time and expense of manual brake adjustments. Because proper adjustment leads to better efficiency from the trailer brakes, wear on the tow vehicle brakes is also greatly reduced.
During travel, the brakes automatically rotate an adjuster assembly to close the gap caused by lining wear. This eliminates the need for manual brake adjustments while maintaining optimum performance and braking power.
- 7,000 lb Capacity per Axle
- Dexter 12" x 2" Assembly; Left Hand
- Use with 8-Bolt 12" Hubs and Drums
- Fits Standard 5 Bolt Mounting Flange
- Retrofits to existing axles.
- Must be installed in pairs when switching from non-adjusting brakes.
- Mounting Hardware Sold Separately, Part No. 5-381G5
After replacement of brakes, the brakes must be re-burnished to seat the new components. This should be done by applying the brakes 20-30 times from an initial speed of 40 mph, slowing the vehicle to 20 mph. Allow ample time for the brakes to cool between applications. This procedure allows the new brake shoes to seat in to the drum surface.