10" Demco Left Hand Hydraulic Free-Backing Brake Assembly
- 3,500 lb Capacity per Axle
- 10" x 2-1/4" Left Hand Assembly
- Marine Grade Free Backing
- Fits Standard 4 Bolt Mounting Flange- 2.75" x 2.75"
- For Use with 13" through 15" Wheels
- Use with 5 on 4-1/2 Hub and Drum through 6 on 5-1/2 Hub and Drum
- Mounting Hardware Sold Separately, Part No. 4-7161G5
- Front Shoe Replacement Part is Available, Part No. 44371
- Rear Shoe Replacement Part is Available, Part No. 44372
- Replacement Left Wheel Cylinder Assembly Available, Part No. 1906
- Line Kits Available: 80881, 80883, 80891 and 80893
After replacement of brakes, the brakes must be re-burnished to seat the new components. This should be done by applying the brakes 20-30 times from an initial speed of 40 mph, slowing the vehicle to 20 mph. Allow ample time for the brakes to cool between applications. This procedure allows the new brake shoes to seat in to the drum surface.