Fulton, the industry leader for high performance marine jacks, is proud to introduce a revolution in trailer jack engineering, the Fulton F2.
The F2 continues the Fulton heritage of innovation, rethinking every feature and challenging industry conventions. The result is a reengineered high quality product that will transform the marine industry. Designed to eliminate the need for lubrication and maintenance, the F2s components are precision fit to minimize the need for tightening or replacement. Corrosion resistant coating cover internal and external components so they will hold up in salt water and other harsh environments.
The introduction of the F2 means that there is finally a jack that will compliment your boat and customize your trailers styling. The F2 has a clean, high-tech look that is as sleek as it is powerful. Every surface is clean and simple, making the F2 an attractive addition to any trailer. The anodized aluminum inner and outer tubes are the backbone of the F2. Its design has been tested to three times its rated capacity for superior performance. Using the strongest mounting and swivel technology in the industry, the F2 also features another first: An adjustable height mounting system, making it a perfect match for any trailer. The F2 has raised the bar on lift speed as well, it is 30% faster than conventional jacks.
- Maximum Support Capacity: 2,000 lb
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 2,000 lb
- Handle Style: Sidewind
- Travel: 9.4"
- Fits 4" and 5" Trailer Tongues
- Mounting Bracket and Mounting Hardware are Included
- Heavy Duty Articulating 7" Diameter Cast Footplate Provides Superior Stability
- Unique Ball & Socket Connection Between Jack & Footplates Allows for Whatever Articulation is Required to Accommodate Uneven Surfaces
- Sealed and Lubricated One-Piece Gearbox
- Precision Extruded Aluminum Alloy Inner and Outer Tubes
- Mounting Bracket Style: Adjustable Bolt On
- Extended Height: 21.2" (Measured from Center of Mounting Bracket)
- Jack Height: 24.7" (Not Extended)
- Vertical Adjustable Mount Travel: 13"
- Retracted Height: 11.8" (Measured from Center of Mounting Bracket)
- Finish: Anodized Aluminum
- Fulton Model #1413230134