A Hitch When You Need It.... A Level Bed When You Do Not
Ordinary gooseneck hitches are ok when you are pulling a trailer, but they are an annoying obstacle in your truck bed when you are not. They are bolted or welded permanently in the bed of your truck, altogether stopping you from hauling some things -- and those things you can haul have to be loaded "around" the hitch. B&W's patented Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch gives you the versatility you need. Its a strong hitch when you need it, and it quickly converts to a level bed when you do not. All you have to do to switch from a tow vehicle to a level bed pickup is pull the spring loaded latch pin handle located in the rear wheel opening, lift the ball from the hitch socket, turn it over, replace it in the socket and then re-engage the latch pin. It just takes a few seconds. With the Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch you get the full use of your pickup truck. Installing a Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch is easy and only takes about an hour. NO welding required, and the truck bed does not have to be removed. Installation requires cutting a 4" hole in the truck bed floor where the hitch will mount.
MADE IN THE USA to fit the following trucks:
1973-1993 Dodge 1500, 2500, & 3500 Trucks (Requires Drilling into Frame)
- Kit Includes: One-Piece Head & Custom Rail Kit 1300R
- Tested to 30,000 lb GTW, 7,500 lb VTW
- One-Piece Models Mount Across the Truck Frame and Require Drilling Holes Through the Truck Bed Floor, Frame Rails and Hitch Plate.
- No Welding or Bed Removal
- Do Not Exceed Tow Vehicle Manufacturers Stated Tow Capacity
- Some Drilling Required
- Comes with Hitch Head, 2-5/16" Ball, Custom Fit Rails, Safety Chain Brackets and Mounting Hardware
- Only 4" Hole in Truck Bed for Installation
- Ball is Stored Upside-Down in Hitch when Not in Use
- All Pictures are for Reference Only, Representing what the Product May Look Like