The Engager is designed to activate the trailer brakes in the event the trailer is separated from the towing vehicle. Trailer break-away kits are legally required in most states and Canada. The Engager is designed to be used with one or two axle trailers. This Engager model is a front mount unit with tester.
- Carlisle Braking Systems does not recommend using this product on Disc Brakes. "There is a possibility of the brakes not releasing completely, resulting in damage to the brake system."
- Replacement Break-Away Pin and Cable Available, Part No. 20051
- Replacement Break-Away Switch Available, Part No. 20010
- Engager Side Mount Tester model is also available, Part No. 20099
- Front Mount Tester
- 5 Amp Hour Battery
- 1 to 2 Axle Capacity
- Charges Battery While Connected to Vehicle
- Convenient Test Button Verifies Battery Charge
- LEDs Indicate: Fully Charged, Re-Charge, Charging
- Built-in Battery Charger
- Built-in Battery Meter with LED Test Lights
- Optional Mounting Plate, Part No. 20400WP - Sold Separately
1 Review announcement
Works great. Instructions are simple to understand.